Friday, May 31, 2013

I Love My Team!

Last weekend I had the pleasure of photographing a wonderful couple on their wedding day.  Both the Ceremony and Reception were held at the Ritz Carlton in Orlando FL.  I must say, the Ritz knows how to cater to their guests.  The decor throughout the hotel was beautiful.  There were many places to take indoor photos and if you decide to use this venue try to leave enough time between your ceremony and reception to step outdoors and take advantage of the numerous fountains and gardens for incredible photo opportunities. 

Once again, the bride was a delight to work with during the planning stages.  Both the Bride and Groom were so easy to work with and extremely photogenic.  My entire team was with me for this event as well.  My videographer did an awesome job capturing footage that will make a fantastic video and highlight reel.  I love being able to "bundle" a package with both photography and video to cover all your needs for your special event, whether it is a wedding, anniversary, birthday or corporate event.  When you are in the planning stages please consider doing both, photography and video. 

I'd also like to extend an extra "Thank you" to the staff at the Ritz as well.  We worked with Robert and Michael and I must say that both were so helpful and a lot of fun too.  I would highly recommend asking for them if you decide to check out the Ritz. 

Congratulations again, Adriele and Wael!  Wishing you the best now and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment