Wednesday, October 19, 2011

GET THOSE OLD PHOTOS OUT OF THE BOX

If you are like millions of people out there, you may have a special box or container that holds hundreds of your fading memories, your old photographs. Now is the time to get the box out, dust off the photos and start creating new memories. There are so many new gadgets out there that will allow you to scan old photos, negatives and slides and convert them to a digital format. If you are a computer wiz you can also restore them with programs such as Photoshop. This process takes time and patience so be prepared to devote the time to be creative.

If you don't have that kind of time, give me a call. I can take your old photos and convert them for you. I will put the images on DVD for you to scroll through on your TV or computer. I will also restore your photos to almost new quality and clarity. Scratches and dust spots will be softened and in some cases be removed completely. I can also create a coffee table album of photos or if you'd prefer, I can create a slideshow set to your favorite music. Whatever the need, I can help you create the memories you will cherish. So get those old photos out and let's get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment